How to find the Cape San Blas Inn Bed & Breakfast
Situated 50 miles east of Panama City, Florida and 25 miles west of Apalachicola, Florida, Cape San Blas is a peninsula that juts out into the Gulf of Mexico near Port St. Joe. The Cape is home to St Joseph Peninsula State Park, recently ranked the America's #1 Beach for 2002 by Dr. Stephen P. Leatherman who lists America's Top Beaches each year. The State Park regularly makes the list of Top 10 Beaches in the country and has placed number 2 for the past two years. The pristine surroundings are a major draw to this area: snow-white sand, large 30-40 foot dunes, and aquamarine waters can be found in abundance at this secluded, 2,500-acre beach park.
From the East (Apalachicola)
From the West (Panama City/Port St. Joe)
- Travel west 7.3 miles on Highway 98
- Take slight left on 30W. Travel 12.6 miles to CR-30E West. Continue 5.6 miles to the Cape San Blas Inn on the right.
- From Panama City, travel east on Highway 98 for 36 miles through Port St. Joe
- Take a right on Highway 30A
- Continue on 30A for 6.7 miles and take a right on 30E West. Proceed 5.6 miles to the Cape San Blas Inn on the right.