SAFETY AND LIABILITY RELEASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This safety and liability agreement is entered into between the Lessor Cape San Blas Bed and Breakfast, LLC ("Cape San Blas Inn"), and the Lessee ("Guest").
The safety of each and every child and /or person that utilizes our Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Canoes, Bicycles, Beach Chairs, Beach Umbrellas, Hot Tub and related rental equipment ("Rented Equipment") is incumbent on the Guest. The Guest must supervise and take responsibility to make sure that there is adult supervision of the "Rented Equipment" at all times that a child/children and or persons are utilizing the "Rented Equipment". Failure to adequately supervise children or persons utilizing the "Rented Equipment" may be the leading cause to a child or children being injured while using or being around the "Rented Equipment". Guest has control of the "Rented Equipment" after it is delivered until the time it is returned to the Cape San Blas Inn and therefore must ensure the safe operation of the "Rented Equipment" for the safety of all persons who utilize the "Rented Equipment".
Cape San Blas Inn does not provide any supervision or employees with the "Rental Equipment" during the renal period. Guest agrees that they alone will be responsible for the safe operation of the "Rental Equipment", and shall indemnify
The Cape San Blas Inn for claims and /or lawsuits arising from any accidents, injuries, or damages of any kind arising from the use of the "Rental Equipment" sustained by the Guests.
Cape San Blas Inn provides you with the following General Rules and Suggestions to minimize injury to persons and damage to personal or other property:
1. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE CAPE SAN BLAS INN "Rental Equipment":
A. The "Rental Equipment" must be supervised by Guest or any other RESPONSIBLE ADULT at all times the "Rental Equipment" is being used.
B. CHILDREN'S SAFETY DEPENDS UPON YOU. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY PARAMOUNT AS THE LESSEE OF THE "RENTAL EQUIPMENT," THE SAFETY OF ALL RIDERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
2. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT:
A. Guest acknowledges that he/she has been instructed about and fully understands the safe operation of the "Rental Equipment" that is the subject of this Rental Contract and the Guest agrees to observe all safety precautions.
A. Guest agrees to keep the "Rental Equipment" in the same condition as when received.
4. ALTERNATION AND ATTACHMENT:
A. No alternation in or attachments to the Cape San Blas Inn's "Rental Equipment" will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
5. WARRANTY: Cape San Blas Inn warrants that the Cape San Blas Inn's "Rental Equipment" leased under this Rental Contract will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Contract. The Cape San Blas Inn's "Rental Equipment" is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Cape San Blas Inn's obligation under this Rental Contract is limited to repair or replacement of the Cape San Blas Inn's "Rental Equipment" when Cape San Blas Inn determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expresses or implies, and all obligation and liabilities on the part of the Cape San Blas Inn Â for damages including, but not limited to consequent damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance on the "Rental Equipment".
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Guest shall be in charge of "Rental Equipment" and its operation, as well as return of the "Rental Equipment" in good working order. Cape San Blas Inn and its officers, employees and agents is/are not responsible for injury occurring to the Guest or to any other persons using the "Rental Equipment", and the Guest shall indemnify the Cape San Blas Inn and its officers, employees and agents from against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney's fees and related costs involving the use and return of the "Rental Equipment", should legal action become necessary.
7. TITLE TO LESSOR: Guest agrees to keep the "Rental Equipment" in his/her custody and not sublease, rent, sell, or otherwise transfer such "Rental Equipment.